Who doesn't love sweet corn? No one, that's who! I am a Cali girl through and through and Mexican food is embedded in my belly. I cook a Mexican inspired dish every week, sometimes two or three times a week, and all of them have the basic ingredients for a classic South of the Boarder dinner. Beans, check. Tomatoes, check. Avocado, check, Tortillas, check. Green Onions & Cilantro, both check. And of course Sweet Corn. So I thought I'd share my go to Sweet Corn to add with a pot of beans, or over a spicy rice, or just on the side of your Vegan Mushroom & Pepper Quesadillas.
1 bag of Frozen Sweet Corn
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp Avocado Butter
1 Yellow Sweet Pepper
1 tbsp Truffle Oil
1 tbsp Vegan Mayo
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
1. In a Small Sause pot add the Frozen Corn, Water & Butter and shimmer on low.
2. Once Butter has melted and corn is unthawed add all seasonings and stir.
3. Cover pot and place on low for another 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pot from heat and add the Mayo and Truffle Oil.
5. Stir until its creamy.
6. Plate on it's own or with your entire dinner and sprinkle with Cilantro.
Have you joined in on the 7-DAY BEAN CHALLENGE? If you have add this recipe on the side with Day 1 & 3.